The Partner Sales Associate function is a partner-aligned role responsible for engaging with the
Google partner ecosystem and providing GCP Partner and Partner Team support on daily
activities. Day to day support for (Region) Partner Team
- Manage PSF requests and maintain the DAF/PSF Tracker
- Work directly with the PxMs to support them in their daily tasks. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Gather relevant data to help prepare QBR decks and materials for adhoc reviews including partner sourced pipeline, bookings and revenue, partner attach rates, certifications and specialisations
- Build and maintain a [Region] partner industry solutions catalogue with case studies.
- Provide first line support for non PDM managed partners that are engaged in opportunities and deals including pricing and contracts
- Provide operational support to the partner team, which includes:
- Assisting PSMs build reports/dashboards for specific verticals and maintaining accuracy wherever possible - e.g revenue, bookings and attach rates
- Assisting PDMs build reports on partner revenue/bookings/certification levels, raising tickets when required to track and fix missing items.
- Provide guidance on Google Cloud’s GTM policies to internal and partner facing sales teams.
- Share partner funding updates and progress funding requests from partners / FSR’s.Update internal teams (Customer Engineers and Field Sales) on partner specialisations to support partner selection
- Secure partner involvement in Google Cloud led sales campaigns and prospecting days.
- Connect internal - external teams for account mapping and territory planning
- Maintain data hygiene for partner attach opportunities in Salesforce
- Support weekly/monthly internal partner team meetings (PDM and PSM meet weekly) Pick up administrative tasks and requirements from discussions and drive to resolution.
- Support for Google and partner events held in Google offices. This may include:
- Find rooms on Google campus. Working with REWS team when calendars looked blocked
- Raising tickets to engage REWS and other functions when needed eg. Catering, security.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all operational questions relating to the event.
- Completing all guest reservations in advance and working with reception to ensure all badges are pre-printed and available for collection.
- Ordering Google swag - working with PR, and Google Merchandisers on co-branded swag.
- Being on-site to help with ad-hoc requirements on the day.
- Securing speakers
- Support the (Region) partner Director. This may include:
- Preparing slides for bi-weekly team meetings
- Preparing information for bi-weekly forecast review calls
- Assisting with agenda building of quarterly internal team meetings. Source key speakers when required. Assist with logistics and arrangements of team building events.
- Work with partner marketing team to:
- Build more centralised marketing campaigns and make them available for
- partners where they can simply add their logo and use.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background
- Ideally, 2+ years experience in B2B sales, marketing/business development, channel sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Workspace - slide/sheets/docs etc
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent
- Competency with Salesforce reporting/dashboards
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)