Scope of duties:
- Manage and communicate with high-end client partners on a regular basis.
- Provide wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail.
- Respond and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment, disbursement, and other related queries.
- Enroll and onboard partners in the client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client.
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims, and reconciliation.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & German
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & Respective language.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Good on numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but are not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- Pivots & Conditional Formatting
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional email writing skills.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work from the office
Nice to have:
- Finance, Business or Accounting background
- Prior BPO experience
- Proactive and able to identify risks