Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a persons life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatevers next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of whats possible.
Ready to join us?
Territory Manager (assigned to Silesian or Masovian region)
About this opportunity
Discover your straight path to a bright future at Align Technology. As a part of our smart, diverse and fast-moving global team, youll make an impact with the market leader thats moving an industry forward, from analog to digital. Were doing complex work on an unprecedented scale, and with innovative products including Invisalign clear aligners and the highly advanced iTero intraoral scanner, were changing the face of orthodontics.
Our Invisalign sales force sells directly to small and medium size professional business owners, transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Align Technology EMEA Sales team and is integral in developing our business in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category.
In this role, you will…
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets
- Manage a defined geography of accounts to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the accounts business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Solid business & financial acumen; ability to "pencil sell"
- "Gets" small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financial reports and legal documents
- Territory planning & account planning; strategic thinker, strong executor
- Insight-based, Challenger Rep selling style
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Effectively uses technology; experienced with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred; proficient with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Communication & Organization:
- Strong communicator and collaborator: exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Tailors communication to the customers needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Workflow management; strong organizational and prioritization skills
Leadership & Ownership:
- Builds and leverages strong internal and external relationships
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed.