With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Team Leader with English.
- Supervising a group of agents, with the main responsibility of coaching, reporting, executing action plans, maintaining utilization and day to day operational management
- Ensuring achievement of SLA targets
- Conducting daily and weekly meetings to share business updates
- Conducting RCA to identify drivers impacting performance, and works closely with QAs and Trainers to improve team performance
- Working closely with subject matter experts issues as well as manage the queue and productivity of their teams
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Previous experience in managing team
- Experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows
- Willingness to learn and work on a dynamic project
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass card, biking policy)