Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
- Providing value generating supporting services for operational teams in line with business strategy,
- Consulting with management teams, planning and execution of Service Excellence projects roadmap according to business priorities and timelines,
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by analyzing performance trends and addressing improvement areas for operations,
- Providing seamless service governance and actively supporting improvement of customer experience in terms of data organization, structured communication, supporting tools implementation, trainings and NPS surveys
- Ensuring operational compliance with corporate quality procedures and regulatory requirements of internal control system,
- Grooming KPI culture growth amongst the operational teams,
- Further development of operational knowledge management framework (incl. process documentation management, E2E solutions process framework built, accounting knowledge upskilling programs, knowledge sharing culture),
- Driving high performance Service Excellence and Internal Control Finance teams by mentoring, coaching and hands on working attitude.
- University degree
- Very good command of MS Office (PP, Excel, Visio, Sharepoints)
- Fluent English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of communication, stakeholder management and facilitation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Change management experience
- Project Management qualifications
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), leading successful change initiatives
- Demonstrated business acumen obtained from previous experience, operational or projects, preferably in finance organizations
- Lean Six Sigma experience will be an asset
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- Chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting and knowledge management,
- An extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.