WHY THE ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Sales Support Specialist drives sales efficiencies by reducing the administration burden on Account Management. As the main liaison to Customer Administration, this role facilitates the order to cash cycle in an accurate and timely manner. Person in this role work closely with internal partners to address customers’ administrative issues and coordinate complex deals.
- Collaborate closely with Order Management Specialists (OMS) for order processing, credits procedures, Genesis, GRC systems, etc.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address administrative problems and collaborate with internal partners on resolving issues
- Administer complex deals in collaboration with Account Managers and Order Management Specialists
- Support obtaining signed contracts and order forms from customers
- Manage Free Trials for setup and extension (Eikon)
- Act as first line support for Account Managers on order process and system queries
- Support selling administrative activities like arranging customer meetings, running reports for sales meetings, respond to ad hoc data requests for sales management
- lay a supporting role in the annual price increase process – e.g. reporting on contractual exceptions and business exceptions
- In smaller sub-regions, sales support specialist may also support other customer engagement activities (e.g. sales event coordination)
- Extensive knowledge of business products and processes
- Solid understanding and experience with detailed technology projects
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and sophisticated client issues, improving service offerings
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Organization and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and make appropriate decisions based on knowledge of business objectives
- Confident, open, and ready to help phone presence required
- Proven track record of tackling multiple projects and see them to completion successfully
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree qualified or above
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.