Procurement Process Specialist with English
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English
- Secondary or higher education in economics/finance
- Good customer service skills and client focus attitude
- Good computer literacy, easily learns new applications
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- SAP and Ariba tools knowledge
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service
What duties will help you grow?
- Support and maintenance for all new and existing materials in SAP/Ariba. (MOQ, Pricing, UOM, Leadtimes, Sourcelist updates, COO etc.)
- Check for new part-numbers in the Leadtime report add data to Vender Declaration
- Obtain and process vendor declarations from all suppliers (We can provide list with preferred suppliers)
- Direct point of contact for all plant stakeholders, operational procurement, suppliers etc. ensure correct data quality for ON/OF/SE
- Request drawings from stakeholders if no attachment can be found in the flow, SAP/Material request site, Team Centre or available elsewhere, both on existing materials and new ones.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).