Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
You are offered a unique opportunity to join and lead CP Homecare back office team on the position of Junior Team Leader in Global Commercial Support Department in Coloplast Business Centre. This department is the most growing department in our Centre which means that you can grow with us too! The team is mainly responsible for entering new customers data into our database, processing consumer’s sales orders, prescriptions and issuing invoices for the Health Insurance Companies.
Come to lead our ambitious and curious team!
This is a maternity cover position which means it is temporary for at least 1,5 year (unless any option for prolonging appears).
- Manage a team of > 15 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, process owners and internal/external stakeholders
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team’s objectives
- Take active part in local and global projects
- Create reports for management and internal stakeholders
- Natural leadership potential or leadership skills
- Experience in team management / team coordinating will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of English – must have
- Good knowledge of German – must have
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude and improvement drive
- Clear planning and prioritizing skills
- Quality mindset
We are looking for a person with a strong drive, who is ambitious and structured about problem solving.
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.