Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting, order management and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
At Avigilon team, supporting Canadian and US processes, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
- Customer service (email, chat, phone)
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer
- Brings the needs of the customer to the forefront ensuring first contact resolution
- Verification of Purchase Order accuracy with a thorough understanding of all customer fulfillment requirements
- Resolve all backlog issues including order hold release, product or item number discrepancies and missing purchase order detail requirements
- Communicating all needs for Customer orders to cross functional team members
- 0-1 year of experience in Customer Service (email, chat, phone)
- Fluent English
- Willingness to work during 2nd shift (US working hours 3 PM - 11 PM or 4 PM - 0 AM Krakow time)
- University degree (bachelor of business administration / master) or comparable / may be in progress
- Knowledge about MS office
- Good time management
- Dynamic, creative and good ability to present and assert oneself
- Communication skills, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of SAP operating system will work in the candidates benefit
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.