Is this job for me?
You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can start your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. Although you dont have much professional experience, you learn fast and are interested in developing in a client facing role that allows you to develop your communication and building relationships skills.
What you will need to get this job:
- some initial experience in a similar role (managing relations with Clients in a corporate environment) would be useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- excellent English – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using English every day, dealing with corporate clients
- great communication skills – you need to be able to explain complex issues to clients and colleagues and confident in expressing your viewpoint, both with colleagues and clients
- good organization skills - you will manage multiple relationships and projects and you need to be able to work independently with just general instruction.
What youll do once youre fully trained:
- Support more experienced Client Manager’s whilst they take care of a relationship with assigned clients.
- Supporting Client Managers with meeting materials and beginning to lead those meetings with support.
- Begin to organize and lead client meetings to report on performance of contracted services and projects, discuss change requirements and ensure the provision of regular service and project reports to clients;
- Monitor and measure Client satisfaction for overall service performance;
- Ensure compliance with Code of Conduct and other relevant legislation;
- Identify service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented and tracked as appropriate.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues