With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Customer Service Specialist with English.
How about being the single point of contact in Customer Service matters, for your client? Be it phone or e-mail your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to deal with a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference! Understand your customer’s needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
We are handling the Warranty claims / Parts Support / Product Return process:
- Warranty Claims management: On-hold claims processing, Warranty claim closing and invoice processing, Abnormality check call, Abnormal claim audit, Parts collection issue follow-up & AP declaration;
- ASC Parts Support: Parts issue liaison and support, Parts return, Parts claim handling;
- Product Return Management: Process the Exchange/ Refund of products;
- We are acting as liaise between customer HQ/ Subsidiaries and local service centers / Dealers;
- We need to audit the warranty documentation against country specific requirements and initiate resolution according to procedures;
- You should raise / Initiate Credit Notes / Post invoices etc, prior to sending for further actions to relevant client departments;
- Collaborate with the appropriate partners for claim resolution (HQ / Finance / Contact center / Depot);
- Ability to work with data from multiple systems or sources;
- We will need an analytical, confident and ambitious person;
- Work ethic and personal time management;
- Advanced level of English, min B2
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass card, biking policy)