Monday-Friday, regular working hours
- Manage and communicate with high end client partners on a regular basis;
- Provide a wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail;
- Respond and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment, disbursement and other related queries;
- Enroll and on-board partners in client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client;
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims and reconciliation.
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent written communication skills – English & French (at least C1)
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- High level of attention to details
- Professional email writing skills
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.