Were hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as Customer Service Representative – Travel Expert with TTEC in Athens, Greece.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and its more relevant than ever before in todays environment. We know were stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
- Competitive remuneration salary and performance-based incentives
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our clients iconic brand doesnt come along every day
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits youd expect
- Relocate to Greece
Why You? What You Bring
- Fluent in Polish and English
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
As a Customer Service Representative – Travel Expert, youll ensure that the organization is meeting the customers requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the companys business needs in perspective. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
- Be the first point of contact for the worlds first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience