Homeglobal provides business services in many languages for clients all over the world. We appreciate commitment and develop our employees in the organization’s structure. We are seeking creative people, who are passionate towards their duties.
Due to the rapid development we are recruiting to a new department within the organization’s structure, for the position
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily telephone contact with customers;
- Active sales and orders fulfillment;
- Maintaining good relationships with the clients,
- Advising on product customization;
- Achieving the individual sales goals.
What do you need:
- Sales skills (experience in customer service and/or sales will be an asset)
- Fluent knowledge of the Romanian language and communicative knowledge of Polish/English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems independently;
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment;
- Focus on objectives and results;
- Professionalism and responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Willingness to influence the amount of your salary.
- Possibility to participate in the initial training and all further cooperation remotely, from anywhere in the world;
- Ability to work from a modern office located in the very center of Warsaw;
- Possibility to use a company’s flat in case you would like to visit the office;
- Flexible working hours and forms of employment;
- Stable conditions of cooperation - you sign the contract on the first day of training;
- Hourly rate from the first day of training and commissions without limit – depending on your performance;
- From the first day you will participate in the onboarding process – together we will strive to make you the best in what you do;
- Professional training when you will gain knowledge useful also in your personal life. Our training department conducts about 100 training per month!
- The possibility of development in the companys structures (we focus on internal recruitment while recruiting for senior positions);
- Non-corporate atmosphere - there is no dress code and we have an open-door policy (your TL is always available for you);
- We focus on cooperation with people who are committed to partnership and exchange of experience;
- Work-life balance - we do not expect overtime and your schedule can be created by you;
- Entertainment such as ping pong, football tournaments, board games, creative workshops, and much more;
- Co-Financing to the Multisport card and private medical care for you and your relatives;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, various types of milk, tea and so on) and discounts for meals in the office canteen.