With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Customer Facing Specialist with Nordic languages
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever
- Ability to follow defined processes within Order Management, Logistics and Quality and able to problem solve when situations arise outside of the defined processes.
- Collate and manipulate data to produce reports according to agreed format and timings ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain trackers for collaborative planning
- Maintain standard reporting packs for customer collaboration meetings.
- Update customer portal systems and/or internal systems.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partner enquiries quickly and effectively
- Deliver order amendment reporting to customers
- Handle first level escalation of customer issues, working in partnership with all internal stakeholders and 3rd parties to resolve, keeping the Customer Experience Specialist informed at all stages.
- Support order cycle completion in exceptional circumstances
- Customer Master Data maintenance to ensure right first time order processing
- Very Good English and Danish min. C1
- Experience in Microsoft suite including Outlook, Power Point and MS Teams; advanced Excel skills, PowerBI, SAP
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- University Graduate (min. Bachelor)
- Ability to set priorities and to work effectively under pressure of time
- Service mindset and ability to resolve complex business problems across the organizational silos
- Strong interpersonal skills. Good at building relationships; patient and attentive, good influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and can handle large amounts of data; identify exceptions and key trends; can make recommendations
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)