With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Credit and Collection Specialist with Nordic languages
- To improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance.
- Complete required tasks and gain approval for set up of new customers including payment terms
- Reconcile customer statements and resolve any discrepancies with Cash Collectors/Cash Application team.
- Review the AR ledger with 3rd party provider
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned customer communication
- Collaborate with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are recorded within SLA’s set and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts.
- Provide timely response to escalations from Cash Collection/Cash Application queries.
- Ensure compliance to all financial controls, completing periodic audits and providing information as required to client and external auditors.
- Carry out credit profiling for new customers and request credit limit approval from the Credit Controller
- Review existing credit limits as per established guidelines and propose credit limits (in case of changes) to the Credit Controller. Proactive management of credit during seasonal times of the year.
- Research customer information on credit profiling platforms
- Review payment behaviour on previous credit limits
- Evaluate credit risk
- Provide evidence, assessment and where appropriate recommendation to approver on whether to hold or release customer orders blocked due to reaching credit limit.
- Maintain reporting on payment compliance terms.
- Provide timely and accurate communication to Sales teams regarding credit risks and payment delays.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests and queries from Sales, Supply Chain and Finance teams.
- Very Good English and Swedish or Finnish or Danish min. C1
- University Graduate (min. Bachelor)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in credit management/credit profiling
- Experience in Order to Cash operations or Supply Chain
- Flexibility to work on any shift
- Ability to identify issues proactively and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal skills
- Customer centric mindset, ability to challenge status quo
- Good time management skills
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)