After Sales Specialist
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
As a result of dynamic growth of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of After Sales Specialist for our Power Transformers Factory in Łódź.
- Realizing after-sales policy towards national and international customers.
- Handling warranty, post-warranty claims and complaints with technical consulting.
- Participating in the process of root cause analysis and searching for solutions in order to improve the quality of the product.
- Coordinating both warranty and service repairs.
- Creating databases for complaints, reports, analyses.
- Creating and verifying technical documentation.
- Master degree in technical education (electro-technical or mechanical engineering preferred).
- Experience in working in the production company (quality management, technical support, production engineering, problem solving).
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of subjects related to transformers will be an advantage.
- Ability to build business relationship and manage projects.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com