Ogłoszenie numer: 4992356, z dnia 2021-07-07
LYNX is one of the fastest growing European companies which offers brokerage services to investors in many European countries trading in stocks, options, futures, forex, ETFs, bonds and other instruments in more than 100 markets all around the world.
LYNX has headquarters in Netherlands and currently operates besides Netherlands also in Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Poland and the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
LYNX is recognized among European investors for its low commissions for trading, very wide range of instruments, awarded trading platform and superb customer support from professional traders.
Account Manager – rynek polski
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie
LYNX is one of the fastest growing online brokerage firms in Europe. In several markets, the company has already revolutionized online investing with exceptionally low commissions, a wide range of investment instruments from around the world and first-class customer service.
Thanks to the dynamic development of the office in Prague - Czech Republic, LYNX is looking for an Account Manager who will provide support for Polish clients.
You can expect a perfect understanding of the principles of the functioning of the capital market and investment products. We will fully implement and train you in all company processes to provide our clients with first-class support.
What does the job look like?
- Providing professional customer service via telephone, email, chat.
- Maintaining relationships with customers.
- Keeping customers informed about the products offered by the company.
- Many different tasks depending on skills, knowledge and interests.
- You will receive the support of experienced team members.
- Possibility to implement your own ideas to improve the companys results.
- High ambitions and effort to achieve goals.
- Experience in customer service on capital markets.
- Basic knowledge of investment products.
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English.
- High workload and the ability to bring things to a close.
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- The job is also suitable for students of economic schools (it is not a prerequisite).
- Work in a dynamic environment in one of the fastest growing European brokerage companies.
- Work in Prague - Czech Republic
- Responsible position with a variety of tasks.
- Intensive education in Polish and English.
- Opportunities for a career in capital markets.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in the team.
- Fixed salary, bonuses and many other benefits.